Saturday, September 5, 2015

BKK Trip Day 3: Chatuchak > Grand Palace > Wat Arun > Asiatique

On the Day3 for our BKK trip, first stop was eat and shop at Chatuchak since we are there on weekends. 


Pimping hot delicacy  


My pork balls noodles soup. So yummy. The pork balls are so chewy and fresh. I couldn't find this local dish in Malaysia Thai's restaurant. 


My sweet bffs

Me with my favourite pork balls noodles soup. Nom...nom...=D

After breakfast, we walked around Chatuchak market to search for souvenirs for family and friends. 



After done shopping, we back hotel dropped all the purchases and head out to visit attraction places in Bangkok. We headed to Chao Praya River to take ferry to Grand Palace and etc.


Hi, Winnie the Pooh!


If I'm not mistaken, this is Shangri-la hotel or Sheraton Hotel? LOL.


Selfie in the ferry.



Here I am again, Grand Palace. Visit this palace last time with Sabahking. It was so hot and humid. Have to wear "sarung" since I wore legging on that day. So, if anyone going there, no short pants/ skirts/ legging/ sleeveless shirt.


Min Yee & I. This lady seems like very busy nowadays with her wedding preparation. No time to find me already. 


Thai girl in the house


4 of us in BKK.




See, there are 2 monkeys photo-boomed my photo.

After Grand Palace, we went over to Wat Arun to climb up. So nice scenery up there. So blessed to have chance to get over there.


Wat Arun




Next stop: Asiatique for dinner and Callypso show.




Told them, I should bring a bigger pad lock and lock it here. Of course with my name and Sabahking. LOL.








Nice show, guys!


Good bye Asiatique, Bangkok. 

See you next time. 

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.