Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lost Somewhere

Wake up around 730am today as I got lecture at 9am. I need atleast 1 hour for me to get everything done whenever I go out from my house/room. That's true, Mr. X, as you ask me before about every ladies have their fix time before they out of their house/room. Not like guys, can wake up 15 minutes before outings. Simply bath then gel their's hair. I do hope I can do that though but in reality NO.

Lecture from 9am to 11am. OMG! The lecture just bla..bla..bla... I feel so sleepy. Suddenly he asked everyone about their research's title. OMG!My title so long, so I just roughly said it out. Luckily he understand what my research doing. =) At the end of lecture, he gave us more than 20 journals to read. OMG! So many....By next week, have to understand what those journals about. Got to spend all my weekend on this. =( Lecture ended and I went to find my supervisor, Prof. Halimah. Unfortunately, she not in. At first, I planned to go to Midvalley by commuter. But somehow, when I reach the station, there is no available spaces for me to park my car. So, I give up. Drove back to hostel and watched drama.

Study for a while, take a nap (2 hour's nap). XD

Wake up and take shower. At first, I thought I got ordered for the catering service but somehow, the person in charge had sent out the list cause I'm late for that. As I just back to Uni last night. So, nothing can do. "Eat myself lo". I went to downstair and order Ramly's burger. Nom..Nom..Nom...

The hungry me, having my dinner while watching the drama again. Oh gosh! I need more drama/ movies. I wonder when Sabahking will bring those downloaded movies to me. *Thinking hardly*

After dinner syndrome occured. Sleepy. Cannot! Cannot! I need to finish to study the Lecture 1 notes by tonight. Study awhile. Then, I went to walk along the corridor. Yea..I cannot sit still. Unless you bring a big pad lock and lock me out. =)

Okay...Back to study again.

After 30 minutes, start taking rest. SS-ing with my lousy hp camera. I didn't bring my camera to Uni.

Do not know whether do I feel emo or whatever feelings today. I just miss my family and someone right now. I wonder do they miss me too?

See..Now I'm blogging. I can multitasking one.

I feel so lost nowadays. Maybe I don't have friends at here to accompany like when I'm in UMS. I miss Winnie, Man Yi, Ann and Kim very much. There are so far away from me. Sometimes, I'm just need a friend to be with me. Okay, I know. I can't stand the loneliness. I'm Geminian who loves to be in group of friends.

I think I got to make some new friends over here or somewhere else. Stand out!!

By the way, I'm racing with the time now. I got alot of works to do but I don't know how to do. =(

Can I win the race?

2 comments:

  1. sabahking will give u those movie at chinese new year loh !! very hard to find movie leh !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay..I'm bored to death soon lo...fast fast~

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.