Tuesday, September 1, 2015

BKK Trip Day 2: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market

Day 2 BKK trip, we went to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. I forget the name of Floating Market I went with Sabahking last time. I only remembered it was near another floating market where we found many local food to eat. Also, we saw a man molested a girl over the bridge. WTF.\

Okay, back to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.





We are ready to go...broommmm.....


Finally, we reached after 10 minutes boat ride. Luckily we got the one we cover on top. It was so sunny that day.


There are varieties of souvenirs made by local. So nice. But, we didn't get anything along the ride. We were more eager in finding for food cause we haven't take breakfast that morning. 





Local fruits seller.




Local delicacies sold on the boat.


Min Yee's breakfast.



My breakfast: Mango sticky rice. So nice eating with mango. The mangoes are so sweet.



So artistic.


Coconut ice cream. 


My love for Coconut Ice Cream


We saw elephant. LOL.

We also went to some jewelry shop around that area. Manage to shop some souvenirs for our family and friends.

It was already late evening once we reached Bangkok city. We straight went for seafood dinner. Not a fancy restaurant. I guess we go conned by the taxi driver. WTF. I wouldn't recommend anyone go for this restaurant thus no much info.




After dinner, we went to Naraya outlet to shop till we drop. WTF.

Till then...

Ciao =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.