Friday, May 29, 2009

Sambal Sotong

I had been posting out alot of food review since I'm back from KK.

Of course la....at KK always dine outside. Now, scare going outside to eat. I rather stay at home to eat my mum's cook.

I remembered last time, we (bro and I) love to eat outside food. We feel it tastier. But now, I feel my mum's cook is the best. (Anyone wanna try can ask me).

I love seafood very much...

Simple recipe from my mum:-

a) Sotong (squids) were bought from market and washed it.

b) Sambal paste.


c) Cook the sotongs with the sambal paste till it was cook. Add some water so it won't too dry.

e) Serve it while hot.Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection
The end of the lessons.
Remove Formatting from selection
Thank you for your attention.
Remove Formatting from selection
My next posts will be about my internship place and some skin products that I wanna promote.

5 comments:

  1. wah lao.. nice food again.. hungrying liao..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to eat Sotong ... Especially Sambal Sotong !! Such a delicacy ... Nice meeting you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah wah.. my favourite food leh ! i know how to cook it also !! but urs one is look better than me !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Josephine,
    Thanks..yea..it;s so yummy.haha

    to Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL,
    thanks..you can try it on your own.never try, never know.

    to Arrowouiz,
    thanks dude..nice to meet you too. :)

    to sabahking,
    i'm sure you can cook better cause i try before your sambal prawns.

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.