Sunday, January 5, 2014

Kampachi Japanese Restaurant at Johor Premium Outlet

Quite a belated post for New Year 2014.

This New Year I celebrated on my bed as I was so sick. Down with fever and throat infection. (Sigh) What a good start of my new year.

Looking back on year 2013, I have to said I got a great year. First, of course I graduated as a Master student and got a stable job in a well-rated company. I achieved most of my new year resolution for 2013. Well done June!! *Pat on shoulder*

Well, year 2013 also brought me to grow more mature. I learn how to live on my own and without relying too much of my family and boyfriend. As bf gotta to travel alot for work to other countries and I was far away from my family. Learning to live on myself was a great challenge for me. Well, I got through all of it! 

Back to the post title, boyfriend brought me to JPO for celebration. Thought of shop for CNY clothes, but nothing caught our attention. Maybe the older we grow, we less spend on shopping. But.....I got a present from boyfriend. It is a watch. Solvil titus~~

After so much walking, we stop for lunch at Kampachi:



His order


My order


Such a long time, we didn't get to snap photo together. Almost half year didn't see him. Glad you are back.


Well, I'm so thankful to everyone for being there with me throughout the time. Year 2013 had been a wonderful year for me. Thank you year 2013.

I'm looking forward for year 2014 for a better year. 

Happy New Year everyone!!

*Listing out my new year resolutions now..

Bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.