Sunday, March 15, 2015

I Want to Change My Smile

Hi everyone, 

It has been more than a year since I blogged. One day while browsing through Nuffnang website, I stumble across Invisalign Contest. This contest come in at the right time. I was thinking to go for my teeth alignment treatment before my pre-wedding photo-shoot next year. I want to have a bright smile in all the photos, and also side view profile of myself for my life memories. I never like to take photo of my side view because of my crooked teeth.

Hmm....let me show you how my teeth look like. *Sorry for making anyone out there throwing out after looking at my photo.


I remember I always lack of confident in doing presentation or even talking to my friends (newly make friends especially) because of my teeth. However, I overcame my low self esteem and put my head up to go through everything after I met him. 

He is my fiance aka Sabahking by most of the people. LOL.

Here come the most memorable story in which I managed to escape with embarrassing/ happy (cause after looking back, I feel so silly)  moment with a smile:

I remembered the day we met was our first year in UMS during Foreign Language registration. I was alone queue-ing up for the registration. He sat next two seats from me with his friends at that time. He came across me and tap my shoulder and asked for my name. I was thinking how come this guy is so rude? How can he tap on girl's shoulder like that wor? Haha...Of course that time, I was so shy to talk to him. He was a good looking handsome guy at that time. *Now become more mature and fat already. Haha.

My thought at that time was this guy must be a play boy, kept asking girls handphone number. We did exchange number too by the way. He is so friendly that we keep in touch all the time. One day, I make a move in asking him for badminton. Who knows, this stupid came all the way from his hostel and gave me his racket and shuttlecock only. I don't know how to react at that time, after he passed me this racket and went for soccer with his friends. To avoid further embarrassing moment, I quickly took out my handphone and called my friend to play with me. I told him I was waiting for my friend and escaped with a smile instead of feeling annoyed. He gave me a pat on my head and smile to me back. *I am still figuring out until now what he was thinking at that time.

Yes, we have been together more than 8 years now. Our feeling towards each other is still very strong and growing. We try our best to be there for each other although we did quarrel sometimes. I believe I have found my Mr. Right, is him, Sabahking. I feeling blessed with lots of love from him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.