Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August Outing

Last Saturday went to Midvalley with Natasha and Thilaga to catch up with Ice Ages 3D. *Ok, I know I'm abit outdated. What to do, I had been working in the weekdays and felt lazy to go out on weekends. So can't blame on me. Last Friday only end my internship so feel free for a movie. Plus no one accompany me go out nowadays. So lonely. Lonely...I'm Miss Lonely. WTF*

I went to Midvalley by KTM and some bad thing happened on me. My high heels broken half way in the KTM. Shit* Luckily I manage to make it till Midvalley. Reached there, snatched Thilaga to the nearest shoes lot as soon as possible. By that time, I don't mind how expensive is the shoes as long as I get a pair. WTF* Saw VINCCI, (eyes blinking*). One of favourite shop. Simply grabbed a pair of sandals and walked away cause we are running out of time. Ching~Ching~money gone. Actually, I want to use the money to buy bag and purse but....(sigh*)

Ice Ages was a nice and funny movie. We laughed from the beggining to the end. Such a crazy we are. I think I don't need to mention the details of the movie as I believed everyone of you have watched it. So, let's skip. (Jump*)

After movie, planned shop awhile before head for lunch. But somehow, Natasha's nephew (7 years old) cried out. He was too hungry and none of us bother about him. So, to attract us on him, he cried. *Lesson: Not to bring any small kids during shopping spree*

Hence, we rushed to Nando's Restaurant. We do not dare to turn out head to other shops while heading to Nando's. Below some photoshoots of the day.

Me with my 1/4 grilled chicken. Too many till I can't finished all.

Me and Thilaga.

Natasha.

Thilaga.

Me. Thilaga said I'm getting fat. (Gosh*).

After lunch, we head for our shopping. Oh my god, bringing a kid out makes us can't concentrate on shopping. Plus not enought of time to do our shopping spree. As I have an appointment with my sis. Hence, we make decision for shopping another day. Headed to KTM and stop by a young guy and ask me to give a support for the Recycle programme. WTF* I think I know more about recycle than you. KTM was so crowded that day due to train delayed. *KTM, please upgraded your system!!!

Feel so tired although didn't move alot. Maybe I don't have the stamina to walk for so long of time although it's only half day. I still remember I can shop from morning to night last time.

June needs more shopping to gain back her shopping stamina.

Last photo of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.