Thursday, January 21, 2010

Headache

Just back to uni last night. Feel stress when back here. Why?

There were load of works for me to settle down. Imagine there are four folders/ files stack up on my study table. Journals, assignments, presentation, proposal and etc. Feel like wanna throw all of them to dustbin. WTF*

Roar~

Not only this, I can't login to my uni's e-journal link. WTF* How to ascess to journals if can't login. Due date coming soon. Oh no~ Tomorrow got to wake up early and go library to settle for it. If not, I will burst to death.

I was thinking whether to go or not next Monday for nuffnang free screening ticket for Fairy Tooth. Yea~I got the invitation for the first time. I wish to go. But, nobody wanna go with me. Seem like I really lack of friend. Aih~

Okay. Give up for that. Who wants the ticket, kindly contact me by tonight.


See..Panda eyes @___@ + Headache.

Now, I damn miss my mama's cooking. Homesick although I can go home once a week. =P

I miss my bed also. At uni, I only sleep for few hours. I can't sleep well. Always awake in the middle of the night.

My last night dinner. Mama rushed home just to cook tempura for me. Love you, my dear mama. XOXO

P/S: Tomorrow got 4 hours lecture. Oh no~ How to live with this? Can't wait to go Kajang with Wai Hoong and Sky after lecture tomorrow. Hehe..

3 comments:

  1. i want the ticket please give me !! i like tooth fairy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After tempura, headache and panda eyes all gone liao... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. to sabahking,
    I pass the ticket to Nelson already. He said it is a nice movie to watch. When you back KL, we go watch together, ok? =)

    to Irenelim,
    Aiks...How you know ar? Homesick always be with me. Haha...=)

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.