Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sour Spicy Day

Last Saturday, I went back to Rawang. Mama was not working on that day. She cleaned the house for this coming Chinese New Year.

Yea...Time fly by very fast. Feel like I just celebrated Christmas and New Year not long time ago and now you tell me Chinese New Year in 2 weeks time.

New year clothes, shoes and etc. all haven't shop yet. OMG~~

But, I'm really sooooo.......BUSY!! Maybe find one day after lecture, go to Midvalley and simply get one or two pieces of dress + pants + jeans + skirt + high heels...Oh no...That's too much.

NOT enough time~~

Presentation, assignments, proposal...all coming to due date soon. *fainted*

Ignore about it. Back to the topic. After back to Rawang, I went for lunch with mama and sis at Serendah. Hmm...Not far away, approximately 30 minutes to reach there from my house.

Serendah has a nice tom yam food stall served nice tom yam. I remembered during secondary school went there with my ji muis. =) Miss the moment.

I heard the owner is from Thailand. *Correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh ya! There also famous drinks called "lok mei" (cantonese) or simply translate as six tastes. LOL.. Because it consists of six different ingredients: grass jellies, cendols, sweet potatoes,jellies, longan fruit and beans. * Correct me again if I'm wrong. =)

"Lok Mei"(RM1.50)

It's cool me down after I ate the tom yam noodles. Why? Tell you later. Besides, it's so tempting having this during hot weather like this. I HATE sun nowadays. =(

Like tom yam noodles or soup? Here you come. Nom...Nom...It's so hot and spicy. At first, I ate using spoon (took the noodles and put it on spoon). Once eat, I need to have my "lok mei" once. I don't know why I cannot bear the spice-ness anymore. At the end, know how I ate? Hehe =P.

One noodle by one noodle. Mama and sis kept nagging at me. Sweating over there.

Tom yam "horfen"(RM4.00).

Although it's so spicy, but I still want to have the next try on it. Maybe going with Sabahking when he come to visit KL.

Oh~Other than tom yam, they also served local chinese cuishions. Maybe I will go try it for the next time.

Rated: 8/10

2 comments:

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.