Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Chapter in My Life

This is my first post of the year 2010. Wondering where have I been to? What am I doing out there?

Previously I do have stated that I'm working in Wellness Laboratories as a biochemist. Horrible working experience.

After my resignation in the middle of December 2009, I had been busy with my master's stuff.

I do have many friends asking me why I'm resigned?

My answers to them:

I'm still not ready to work yet. I don't want to work. I wanna get marry soon. WTF...All these are not my reasons to resign actually.

Finally, I let them know that I would like to continue my master study. This probably can improve my knowledge plus experience dealing with lab work. June needs more experience, okay?

Then, many of them will said: "So jealous of you la...can study." / "If give me the chance, I won't continue to study, I rather working, gain more money ma..." WTF.

Haiz~When working time, you all blame this and that..what do you all want actually wor?

Year 2010 will be the new chapter in my life:

I am a master postgraduate. =) I need to handle a research in order for me to graduate in 2 years later. I know there will be a greater challenges in the future. But let's all my dreams and wishes guide me the pathway, not my fear.

Before that, there were many things I need to settle down such as registering and application for this and that. This makes me WTF the most. I hate the way the Uni's management. The Uni not small okay. It's far for me to travel from one place to one place. Besides, I'm a newbie there. How I know where is those places located? WTF to the fullest.

Finally, after 2 weeks, I got everything in my hand. Lectures begin. I'm back to Uni's life again.

For this moment, I'm staying in the Uni's hostel. Hmm...quite okay as I got a pretty and young roomate. She is a nice and hardworking gal too.

One thing I hate is the study table conditions. It's so terrible plus small. Once I placed my lappie, there is no place for me to place another book there. WTF. Last few days, I almost break my mug on the floor due to limited spaces.

Let's check this out:

My pinky bed area.

Nah~Nah~See how small the study table.

There is little things I brought from home.

I need to wear this cause I don't like the feel walking with my naked legs on this kind of floor. WTF.


The latest me. I'm still alive.


I know I will be kinda busy in this coming few weeks. There is a load of assignments and presentation for me.

P/S: I miss my outings with my dear friends. Lotsa love. XOXO..

2 comments:

  1. your postgrade is purely research or coursework??

    I think your table is bigger than mine oredi. Cos mine after i put the laptop, it's really got no more space left. when I'm free and got nothing to blog then I will post it up let you see. hahaa.. if you wan la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Lee Yee,
    My postgraduate mainly on research only. You plan to further in master also?

    I'm interested to know about it also. Blog it up.Looking forward for that.

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.