Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bukit Melawati

Date: 23rd May 2010

Sabahking came over KL to look for me after he finished his interview in Muar. * Wish you luck, dude.* At first, I thought of bringing him to Sepang Gold Coast but I just don't know how to go there exactly. Although I had repeatedly evaluating the google map. Since both of us are so called "road-blind-kinds", we followed the sign board to Kuala Selangor instead. *Next time don't plan your's plan cause it won't work at the end.*

Ya, we reached Bukit Melawati which is located at Kuala Selangor. We parked our car not far from the entrance. We paid for the shuttle ride to the hill. It was a long time ago since I went there, I think I was 6 or 7  years old at that time.
Before begin our journey, sure must snap photos of us first. Smile.

Me on the shuttle ride. =)

It's took around 10 min to reach the hills. Although it quite sunny that day but we couldn't resist from taking photos.

Scenery on the hill.
We went into the museum there too. Nothing interesting inside. LOL.

Sabahking bought some long beans for the monkeys. They are so naughty. Once they see anyone hands with long beans they approached them. Something funny was, when Sabahking feeding some monkeys there, suddenly a hungry monkey ran towards Sabahking and snatched the whole long beans from him. "Snatch thief". But the good was they won't snatch other things except the long beans. =)
Monkeys over there. It's so cute when I saw a monkey holding her baby in brown colour. The bottom black monkey was the snatch thief monkey.


See...so many monkeys over there. If you love to see monkeys, go there.

My legs was shaking when Sabahking asked me to walk through them. You know why? Cause UKM got alot of stupid monkeys loitering around the girls' hostel. Making all the girls to scream when see them. Bad right?

The one day trip to Bukit Melawati was great although we didn't plan for it. "Sabahking, thanks for spending time with me."

1 comment:

  1. nice trip with u and it is one of my unforgettabble memory with u !! dun worry next time sure we can reach sepang !! hee hee !!the monkey at there really nice leh !!

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.