Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mama's Day

*Belated post for mama's day cause I only manage get the photos from my brother.*
Date: 09/05/2010 (Sunday)

Mother's day was a special occasion for the mothers in the world.

I feel happy this year cause I can celebrate it with my mama this time. Last three years, I don't get to celebrate with my mama cause I was in KK, Sabah. I just can sms her to wish her for that day.

But, this year is different. I celebrated it with her and my family although er jie can't make it. We cook dinner for that. Mama need not to work out for everything cause she was the queen that day. =)

Not to forget, we bought her cake too. =)

Chocolate cake.

Mama was my best friend since I was young. We can chat whatever kind of topics. Besides, she was very supportive. She used to taught me when I don't know how to do homework during my school time. She is the one who do all the house chores, cookings and so on in the house. She is the who wake up the earliest one to prepare breakfast for us everyday.

I still remembered that I once disappointed her during my high school life. I was very stupid at that time. Knowing a guy that are not worth for me, make my mum angry and cried. I feel very guilty when think back of it. We argued and I shouted out all the bad words to her. But, she forgive me at the end.

She was the one who accompanied to KK, Sabah during my university's first year there. She helped bring all my sutffs. She accompanied until all my registration there. Then, she went back to KL on her own. I cried when I see her walked away from me. She always give me a call everyday at that time asking whether I took my meals and got enough mney to spend or not. Cause I don't know to take care of myself. * But after 3 years overthere, I become an independent girl. This was my promise to her so that she will not so worry about me.*

Not to forget also, she was the one who attended my convocation's day. She dressed me up early in the morning for my big day. She has wanted to see me to graduate, wearing my robe. I thanked her during that day cause without her I won't able to walk until here. After graduate, I was in dilemma whether to work first or study master. She has given me so many suggestions and be very supportive for me. She accompanied to UKM to look for my supervisor cause I don't the places there.

Thank you for being my wonderful mama and I love you mama. Muacks....

Some photos of the day:

Mama & Papa.


Three of us.(without my er jie cause she was outstation).


My little doggie also want to celebrate it. LOL

Happy Mother's Day, mama. Love you always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.