Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stay Away

July is gonna be the most busy month for me. Everyday kept on doing something else. I really need a break. Either doing my research works or going somewhere else. Now, finally I fall sick and still I have to go for my lab and etc.

Having fever and bad flu for the past few days. Today, wake up in the morning and I found my right eye so pain. Went to toilet and take a look at it.

OMG~eye swollen and reddish. Hardly open my eye at that time. Still I need to attend lecture at 9am. *Sigh*

I just feel to lazy to start everything now. Lab works not so smooth as I wish. Some delays in chemicals' arrival. That what the researchers will have to face all the time. But, our supervisor won't understand how it is feel. They will kept on pushing from behind, urging you to get the result for he/ she as soon as possible. This was the part I HATE the most. I wish to shut back the supervvisor: Why don't you do it yourself?

2 years is so fast to fly by. It's had been half year for my master and I still left 1 1/2 years. Gosh~~

I running with the time now. So, please stay away from me all the idiots, sicks and problems. Let me finish everything. I don't care.....

Spotted the swollen eye of me. T____T

I need my life to be colourful again. Now my life is so dull in colour. Okay...I know you are getting boring with my blog cause y life is boring too, man...

1 comment:

  1. I've a dull life too... Let's make it colored!!
    Bless you~* XD

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.