Friday, August 20, 2010

Taman Pertanian Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam

Date: 7/8/2010

Sabahking came over all the way from Muar to fulfill my wish. There had been a long time since I get myself exercise. So, we decided go for cycling session at Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam. It took almost 1 hour plus travel from Bangi. We did lost in somewhere in between XD.

Early morning, we went to have breakfast before we start our journey. 

Breakfast for the day =)






We began our journey after that. Sabahking so concentrated while driving. He is looking for Taman Pertanian while I'm checking the map/ route how to go there. But all failed.
Me again...I'm just too excited that day.
Yay!! Finally we reached there. It's so easy after think back. I will definitely go back again. First time I see people cycle wearing jeans. =P
I just kept on snapping photos while Sabahking examined the pathway in Taman Pertanian. I gave him a photo snap then.
We managed to rent the bicycle. I have not been cycling before. This was my first time. I feel bit reluctant to cycle at first cause I see many youngsters can cycle well. Unexpectedly I manage to cycle for a few meter and stop a while. After a while, I can cycle through out the cycling session =)
Check out sweat and my little red face. So hot!!! The best part was when we are going down the hill slope. Feels so good. But the worst part was when we need to push our bicycle and walked up the hill. That's was so tiring, man!!
Raining half way through our session. Gotta take a break at there. But it's just a while.
The four seasons garden. When we went there, it was summer. I will be there again for winter. I love winter =)


We didn't visited other places as my motive was to visit the Four seasons garden only. Besides, I was so tired for the whole week already. My brain feel so heavy but after the cycling session, I feel much more relax. So, people out there, go for exercise if you feels stress.

Although the cycling session was tiring but I do enjoyed it. Hope Sabahking feels so too. Looking forward for another cycling session with you. Thanks for teaching how to cycle. You makes me love cycle now. XD



2 comments:

  1. Lucky i didn't join will feel like light bulb later... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i feel nice cycling with u too!! this post ur writting is super nice and the photo u put really excellent. but the big face photo doesnt look good leh.... sad... !! so next time we go there for cycling competition and i will not wait u liao !! hee hee... !! me pro in cycling so wear jeans and take photo look more handsome .. ! u jealous me ?

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.