Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Proton Malaysia Open @ Kuala Lumpur

My first time been to badminton tournament (live) in Kuala Lumpur. Feel so excited.

I went there with Badminton die hard fans, Sabahking. He knows everything for badminton.

We couldn't bought it online and thus we went a day earlier before semi finals to buy tickets.

Proton Malaysia Open 2011.

I had wanted to watch Dato' Lee Chong Wei vs Lin Dan match (live) and that's why we bought the semi final tickets. 
Sadly, the next morning got to know the news about Lin Dan's abdomen muscles injury and thus couldn't make it for the match. Chen Long replaced Lin Dan's places. By the way, it's a good match though.

Our tickets-Lower tier seating. Premier seats were sold out.

See? Crowded with badminton fans.

I felt a little bit bored for a few matches. Dato' Lee Chong Wei was the last match of the day which roughly began at 530pm.

So, you can imagine that I had been sitting in the stadium from 2pm till 530pm, just to wait to see that match.
*So, can I conclude myself as Dato' Lee Chong Wei die hard fans?*

When Dato' Lee Chong Wei approached the hall, the supports from his fans filled the hall - 1 Malaysia.

I can feel that we, Malaysian are very united.


Dato' Lee Chong Wei in action.

Hardly to snap the photos of him, was sitting too far away from the court. KNS =.=

I'm enjoy very much watching the match in live. Sabahking said he managed to see Dato' Lee Chong Wei's tactics.
* Question marks on head*





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.