Monday, February 21, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

Almost one week past for Chinese New Year. Do tell me that you are still in Chinese New Year mood =)

Chinese New Year is a celebration where everyone of the family will come home for reunion.

I had a great celebration with my lovely family and love ones. Laughter and joyful filled the environment.

Of course not to forget foods and ang pows =)

How much do you guys got for ang pows money?

This year my family planned to take another family portraits to replace the old ones. Everyone changes a lot and this is a good thing. We are growing bigger and bigger, holding a heavier burden in our life.




Let's all our hopes and wishes guide ours path, not our fears!!

Cheers~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.