Monday, March 21, 2011

Stressed

 Lack of blogging due to so many thing to do yet I have no idea to do which one first. I hope I got multitasking hands, legs and brains. I am a superwoman which cannot fly.

Current condition / feeling in my life:


  Bad flu.
Had been sneezing non stop since last few days. I guess it's cause by the weather. It quite freaking cold nowadays. Used up a box of tissue papers within one day was consider terrible. How about used up within half day?

Headache
I got myself dizzy and headache nowadays easily. Went for body check up last month. Dr. said I might got anemia. Need to have a healthy diet. Lack of rest and sleep will cause this. I need to get myself a head spa massage. Anyone try that before?

Stressed
STRESSED is the main problem in my life now. A lot of journals and manuscripts need to settle down. Plus, 3 assignments and 1 presentation for my course. How to have life? Master = no life. Agree? Even when I sleep, I dream about my research works and my supervisor. How to have good sleep after all?

I pray for enough courage to go through all this. I still have a long journey to go. I wonder, why life has to be so complicated?

1 comment:

  1. nice post. u still have the time find the photo like that !!

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.