Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Singapore One Day Trip


Date: 18-19th Dec 2010

Darling purposely took me for a short holiday trip to Johor Bahru and Singapore for our early X'mas celebration. 

Day 1: Travel from KL to Johor Bahru

Danga Bay

Day 2: Johor Bahru to Singapore

We didn't get to visit all the places in Singapore. Want to go to Universal World but the tickets were sold out. So, darling promised me to go there next time which means I will be going to Singapore again. =P

I'm so in love in Singapore city. Such a nice and peaceful environment. The people there were so friendly. Everywhere you go, the people there spoke in English/ Singlish.

Besides, their public transports were superb. It's easily to board the monorail or commuter wherever you want to go. We don't have to worry of the hectic jammed like KL.

 Skypark, a nice view of Singapore city in day time. (Next time I want to try out night view XD).

Everywhere I visited, the places were very clean, especially their toilet. Super clean. Walked all day long from Marina bay to Sentosa. Then, from Sentosa to Orchard road.

All I have to say, I love Singapore. I will be back.

* Not much photos loaded here*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.