Saturday, October 6, 2012

BKK Unique Service Apartment @ Bangkok

I visited Bangkok last week for my short holidays. I need to get myself out for few days as I had been writing my thesis everyday and night. 

and...Yeah! I cried the day before I departed to Bangkok. I was too stress until I broke down. Anyway, I resume my mood the next day for my holiday to Bangkok.

Accommodation is very important for anyone/ everyone during their holidays. No one want to stay at lousy places and end up spoil the whole holiday. But somehow, people might think "for what stay at so expensive hotel, just want to put the luggage/ stuffs and have rest during night time. Most of the time, not in the hotel what?". 

I can tell you, this thought is wrong!!! Sometimes, you don't have to pay so expensively for accommodation. 

Okay, back to my Bangkok trip. I stayed at BKK Unique. I want to commend on this hotel for their facilities and services provided.

BKK Unique is a service apartment in Bangkok, Thailand. They provide short- and long-term stay services. I stay for 5 days and 4 nights and BKK Unique charged me for only THB1100/ night (standard room) with 2 sets of breakfast. Anyway, you might get more cheaper price for the room if stay more than that. Wink*

Check out about BKK Unique:-



The entrance to BKK Unique. Next to BKK Unique, there is a massage service. Feel tired after shopping, no worries, just drop by and get a massage. The price for 2 hour massage (whole body), THB350. Cheap right?



The pantry where breakfasts were served every morning.




Nice and comfy feel like home, right?

Okay, let's explore more on their room:-

Ta da~~


Comfy bed. Clean and no smell. Of course no bugs. LOL. I figured out that BKK Unique got a lot of wardrobes. They might expecting we are shopaholic. WTF~  


They also provide fridge (with 2 bottles of mineral water) and oven. Good right? 





Table for dining, stove for cooking and water boiler. Good right? Got home-feel right? LOL. Oh ya..they also provide washing machine (no photo). It is outside the room. 


The bathroom is very clean. Super like the shower heater. It can cool down automatically when it's too hot. Good right? No need to adjust by our own. 

OMG!! I miss Bangkok now. I miss the days where I woke up late and breakfast was prepared. Then, head out for shopping and other activities. No worries at all. 

Bangkok, I will definitely will go back to you soon. 


Okay, I end this post with my milk tea prepared by the lady bos of BKK Unique. Taste not bad but I cannot take milk drink too much cause I'm lactose in-tolerate. FML~ 

For those who are interested stay over at BKK Unique during your holidays to Bangkok, here are some details I could provide:

a) Address:61/278 Soi 7, Rama 9 Road, Huay Kwang, Bangkok Thailand 10310

b) Tel:02-168-1050 or 02-168-1058     

c) E-mail:bkkunique@gmail.com

Just drop an email to them for your reservation. 

*They also provide transportation (free) from Makkasan station to their hotel but you have to take airport rail link to Makkasan station. It's so convenient, right?

Rated: 4/5

6 comments:

  1. Bangkok Apartment.

    Thanks for this precious information i really appropriate it.

    Bangkok Apartment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all. Just because I got impressed with the services and facilities provided by BK Unique. =)

      Delete
  2. Dun promote bkk until like this ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bangkok Apartments services are best Services. The each apartment is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. This is best way to live in the Apartment with all comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bangkok Apartments services are best Services. The each apartment is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. This is best way to live in the Apartment with all comfort.

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.