Monday, November 12, 2012

I am who I am

How do you guys normally judges someone either you know or not him/her OR your family OR friends?

By their appearances? By their looks? By their outfits? Or by their hairdo? LOL...

Usually my first impression to other people: Nice, quiet, cool, clever, humble and good girl. (*I asked several of my friends, not I said so.) Feel so glad that  I only heard about the positive impression. (*Hope they didn't cheat me. Lol). 

In reality, after they knew me more than a year: Still nice, clever, humble and good girl, of course. But their's additional add in: talkative, friendly, noisy and crazy sometimes. LOLOL....

I do believe, the first time they met me, they judge me through my outlook, appearances and so on. Am I right? After being sometimes with me, they know my attitude. They know who I am? They know when is the right time to talk to me. They know the right words to talk to me. Ehemmm...not because I like hear good words. Sometimes, my friends really being mean to me. They said what they think is for my own good. I accepted their opinions all the time as I believe we ourselves sometimes need to learn to accept. Don't always REJECT!!! 

When you accept something, you receive something. Good things right? So learn to ACCEPT!! 

I feel grateful to have such a bunch of good friends/ soul mates. 

One day, I uploaded a new profile photo in my FB, then one of my so long lost contact friend sms-ed me. He said that I have change. "Change"? I asked back. He said I getting prettier. FHL. I jokingly replied, "yeah, last time I was so ugly and that's why you don't notice me". Haha... and then he started to arguably with me saying that's not he meant.


This is my up-to-date profile photo.


I told him, "no la... I never changed, I just become more of who I really am".


See....the same me only right? No change.

Or I should have tell him that's my twin sister. WTF!

My twins. So now you can identify which one is me since you said I changed? LOL...


Hi...is me again. Change again? LOL...

I am who I really am and that's my inner beauty. WTF~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.