Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Curry Laksa Noodles

My first attempt to cook curry laksa. I am not a good cook cause I don't always cook. I love cooking just that I don't like to clean up after I am done cooking. (n n)

Since darling loves eating hot and spicy food, thus I need to learn to make some to satisfy his stomach. People said, " In order to tie a man heart , you gotta tie his stomach first." Something sound like that. 

So, today here you go my curry laksa noodles:



My main ingredient of course you two. The curry laksa paste (can be bought from the market) and coconut milk.


Up clockwise: Beansprouts, fish and pork balls, tau fu pok and noodles.


Not to forget boil water. =)


Heat up the oil. *Sorry I can't find any smaller or medium pot. =P


Fry the onion


Put in the paste and other ingredients



Some curry leaves and powder. You are done for now. 


Next, prepared the noodles. OMG! Looks like spaghetti. 


and the bean sprouts


Ta da~ ready to be served. 

 Nom.....nom.....

I know, looks not so capturing right? But,.....it's delicious. Just like I pack at the food stall one. 

Don't believe? Try yourself. 

Continue nom....nom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.