Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fika Swedish Cafe & Bistro, Singapore

During the last day trip in Singapore, my buddy Ivan brought me to Fika Swedish Cafe & Bistro at Arab Street. It was supposed our lunch but end up for dinner.

Fika Swedish Cafe & Bistro is a Halal cafe for your information.

Dining here was great, especially the food and environment. It was greater because the dinner is treat by Ivan. =) Thank you so much!!

He keep recommended me what is the specialties in Fika. It was a good recommendation as Ivan is very choosy and particular when come to food.


Swedish Panbiff (Ivan's). I love the mashed potatoes but I can't took the beef =( 


Smoked Salmon spaghetti (my loves). But ended up cannot finish and need help from Ivan.


Red Velvet cake. (Highly recommend!!). We both shared the cake as we were very full but I insisted we should get a cake for our dessert. 

Posting this makes me hungry and I miss my buddy, Ivan. Gotta catch up with him soon.

Ciao~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.