Monday, December 9, 2013

Ichi Zen Japanese Restaurant @ Malacca

I have been so many Japanese restaurant and always feel Sakae Sushi or Sushi Zanmai is the best sushi I had. Recently I found another Japanese dining place, Ichi Zen Japanese Restaurant. 


It is located at Taman Melaka Raya where easily could be located. There are spacious parking spaces thus no worries at all.



Dining environment here is warm and cozy where family and friends gather together for lunch or dinner. There are tourists all the way from Singapore as well.

The staffs are polite and helpful. The service is fast and good.


I can said they served the best and fresh sashimi. I can finished my set of sashimi by my own. First time ever! Haha. Unbelievable huh...

They served the best chawanmushi too... (*   *)


Darling meal. Sukiyaki beef. He regreted for not ordering sashimi. But the Sukiyaki is good as well.

Gotta try other set when I got to travel there again.  The foods are so yummy especially the sashimi. One word to describe....heaven~

Once tried, you'll fall in love with Ichi Zen. 


For the price, it's a bit costly compared to Sakae or Zanmai of course but the foods worth the price.

2 comments:

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.