Sunday, August 25, 2013

Senju Tei Japanese Restaurant @ Melaka

Hi all,

Bf and I love Japanese food so much. So one day, we decided head to Melaka to enjoy our craving for sashimi.


We will keep exploring more Japanese food. Of course we would also like to be in Japan one day to try out the real Japanese food.

Senju Tei Japanese Restaurant is located at Melaka Raya. You could find the restaurant easily as it is located at the main road. Spacious of parking space available outside

Tried out their sashimi. Tasted great and it's so fresh.


This is my food order of the day. I think I ordered too much until I couldn't finish it all. Need help from the bf. =) He ordered udon sashimi set for his own.


Satisfied face after done my craving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.