Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy or Unhappy

Hi there...

I hope everyone is doing great no matter where you are.

I'm doing great here with my family, bf and my career. I do define my job as my career.

Working as a R & D in a company really do bring a lot of knowledge, joy and I get to know a lot of people. Of course also get to different kind of people in this culture.

Recently, one of my colleague questioned me whether I'm happy with my job or not?

How to reassure whether I'm happy with my job or not? LOL. So SUBJECTIVE.

I answered her; Yeah...I love my job as my career. But sometimes, I do dislike my top management keep pushing/ urging me while the matter doesn't need to be so urgent as it is.

Again but,....my superior really treated me so good. He tried his best to guide me all the way from A to Z. I really glad to have this kind of superior for my first job. He gave enough of chances to work on my own sometimes.

Or maybe he really likes to explore or doing research as I? Curious ~

Overall, what do you think? Am I happy with my job?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.