Monday, May 18, 2009

Bag

Manage to online since I back from KK last week. This few days had been the boring day for me as I couldn't online. Sad...

Last sunday went 1Utama with my sis and bro. They accompanied me just to look for bag and shoes. We walk from down to up and then up to down again. Left to right and then right to left. We have passed by many shops for so many times. Haha..

Sometimes when I buy things for myself I will think this and that. Hard to make decision. But when I bought things for others..super fast. Of course la..I'm very "yim jim".

After walked for 5 hours, at last my sis and bro persuaded me to buy this bag.

Actally, wanna buy the ROXY bag but there are no more stock for the bag that I want. T____T

MOMOE~brand that I like during my secondary day.

My new bag. Nice?

My sis possing with the bag.
First compartment.

Second compartment.

After shop for my bag, I couldn't walk anymore. Tired.

Bought some rotiboy before going back. Long time didn't eat. Yum yum..


Rotiboy

Want some?

6 comments:

  1. wah~~~walk so long~~~yesterday i go ipoh shopping from 9:30 am to 9 :30 pm~~~12 hours( of course include eat and rest la)...bought le many thing, but stil o time to blog it...few days later la~~~wait me o~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good can shopping !! walk here and there i think ur the most happy girl liao !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Shinky,
    Yea..It's nice. Me havent eat it since a few years back..

    to Manyi,
    Waiting your post..

    to sabahking,
    I'm happier when someone pay for me. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you bought so many Rotisss =D

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.