Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Hairstyle

Just got myself a new hairstyle. I used to be long hair since I was young. My hair is straight but very little. That's why sometime many people said my hair so little and I can't do rebonding and only can perm it.

So, I proved it to them. I done my rebonding.

My hair after second day of rebonding.

I still remember during my secondary school, I once cut my hair into a boyish style. Many of my friends got suprised.

Comments by them: -OMG~why u can't it short?

- Look childish.

- Onion head @ pineapple head

That's alot more. They feel that me having a long hair nicer and sweet. So, I decided not to cut my hair short after that. I always cut my hair till shoulder length.

Even, if I change my hairstyle, I don't change much.


Latest me. I know...nothing much change.
Maybe after my convocation, I will try to cut my hair short. I don't want my convocation photos with my short hair.
Someone want me have a short hair cut long time ago. I think your neck should be grow longer by now. :P
So, guys...long hair better or short hair? Vote it.Leave comment.

5 comments:

  1. ur new hair style is down 1 ar (the shorter de...)? i think last time ur longer de hair style is prettier o~~~hehe~~~just my comment la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u still young, try to have short hair now... But keep it long when u plan to get married...
    I think u look nicer and younger with short hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. when u have long hair u look so pretty !! when u r short so cute !! feel want to sayayng u leh !!anyway whatever ur hair is what i also like u !! hehe !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both long/ short hair also suit you, sweet girl! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. to manyi,
    my new hair style is at the photo below.

    to Josephine and Joanne Chan,
    Thanks~

    to Sabahking,
    Last time you said you prefer me in short hair cut.

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.