Friday, May 22, 2009

Cereal Butter Prawns

Anyone knows that Kota Kinabalu sell seafoods cheaply compared to Peninsular Malaysia? Eventhough you ate in the seafood restaurant, it's don't cost much.

I, myself. a seafood lover. I love prawns, fishes, crabs and etc so much.

Although in KK, I have the chance to dine in those seafood, I still prefer my mama's dishes. My mama can cooks very well. That's why papa married my mama...(-.-)

Once I back to KL last week, I told mama that I wanna eat this and that.

"What to do? Your daughter don't know how to cook." :P

The next day, she bought prawns. She even taught me how to cook. She wants me to cook for her when she old. Haha...

Lesson started:
  • First, wash the prawns and mariginate with salt for few hours. Placed them in chiller.

These are curry leaves.

Cereals

  • After a few hour, take out the prawns from chiller. Put some oil into frying pan and heat it.

  • Place the prawns inside and cook it till it turn a bit reddish. (Don't cook too long). Take them out and sieve from too oily.

Eggs.

  • Put some butter into frying pan and let it melt.

  • Put the curry leaves in. For a better fragrance.

  • Put the prawns in and cook for a while.

  • Pour some stirred eggs. Yum yum..

  • Serve while hot.


End of lessons for today.

Thanks mama..

I love you.

XOXO.

7 comments:

  1. my prawn nice or ur mum's prawn nice? hehe !! next time i want to eat the prawn from u !! u must cook for me !! ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love prawn.....

    http://kakikereta23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the step-by-step cooking instruction photos.

    Don't eat prawn, but guess I can try this on chicken or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like cereal butter !!!!!! no matter fry with what i just love cereal butter so much!!! XD~*

    by the way...i like prawn too haha XD~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. Thanks for sharing, I'll try to cook one this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.