Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cocoaland Industry Sdn. Bhd.

Cocoaland Sdn. Bhd. is engaged in the business of manufacturing of variety of chocolate, candy, snack, wafer, cookies, soft drinks, nuts, crackers, gummy and jelly. The well known trade marks such as LOT 100, KOKO JELLY, ROTONG and etc.

It is located at:

Lot 100, Rawang Integrated Industrial Park,
48000 Rawang, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.

There were Cocoaland wholesales held on the 11th till 13th September 2009 for the incoming Hari Raya celebration. All the Cocoaland products were sold in a low price.

So, I went there of course to grab some snacks and chocolates. Nowadays I'm super free till I feel want to fill up my mouth with something. Gaining weight now.

Check out the photos of the Cocoaland products:-





Highly represent the famous Cocopie model of the day...vomit out....:-

LOL..Why so blur one?

3 comments:

  1. have you seen black and white bubble gum?? old days we use to eat... i cant find it anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Josephine,
    I like it too...chew it till my face get small...lol..

    to Christine Wong Mei San,
    Hmm..that day I went I didn't saw any black and white bubble gum. As I know the bubble gum not manufactured by Cocoaland. Wow..You reminds me for my childhood time...use to buy alot.=)

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.