Friday, September 4, 2009

Kelantan

I got so many things that I yet to post out and this post is one of the "victim". This should be on July post. Went to Kelantan with my family for certain purpose. So, we took this opportunity to go around Kelantan.

Early in the morning, we began our journey. Need around 10 hours to reach Kota Bahru by car. The whole journey was terrible. For your information, I sleep all the way to there but of course I do wake up awhile to see those places. Actually there was nothing to see. All trees and grasses or maybe some cows and goats. One funny thing is, the cow there all super duper thin. LOL...

Gua Musang is a barren hill of rocks and deceptive stones. It is a huge cave with surrounded by trees. It is one of the famous tourist location and hence due to this the district is named under the Gua Musang. Googled the location on Gua Musang on your own.*



Gua Musang from far.


Trees and grasses everywhere.

I felt Kelantan still need more developments. It was the worst place that I ever went. Or maybe I didn't manage to go other more developed places?

After a long day journey, finally I saw a sign board "Selamat Datang" (Welcome). Finally I saw some shops and restaurants. Okay, for your information once again, it is hardly to find chinese restaurants there. By that time we were hungry, so decided to go for KFC fast food as my parent don't prefer eat at "mamak" (road stall).

Welcome~

Mangosteen.

"Buah Gajus" or Papaya. No idea. @__@

I think Kelantan must be famous with local fruits as they are sold everywhere there. According to nutritionist, local fruits contain more vitamins that our body needed. So eat more durian than apples. LOL.. A durian a day can keep the doctor away. LOL..

Besides, Kelantan is a "very" islamic state where every advertisement board is advertised by the malays. For example, the VOIR brand was advertised where a malay lady wearing a head scarf and long sleeve. Feel weird? Even their KFC has the jawi written words (blue circle).

KFC

KB mall.

KB mall is one of the largest shopping complex there. FYI, Kelantan don't have any cinema. I wonder how those people survive there. If me, I bored to death. XD
We didn't stay there for so long as all of us need to work for the next day. So, Bye Bye Kelantan.

1 comment:

  1. Wow i never been there, I got choose Kelantan but luckily didn't get it wahahaha... thanks god...

    Anyway the Jawi word means Restauran

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.