Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Special date: 090909

Today is a special date on the 9th September 2009 (090909). Many couples walk down the aisle today as they believe it will last forever "zhang zhang qiu qiu" (in chinese). Congratulations to them.

Today is also one of schoolmate which we used to study together in Form 3, Jocely Ho's birthday. Eventhough we less contact nowadays but facebook helps us keep in touch with each others. Thanks to facebook XD. So, happy birthday pretty Jocelyn.

Well~Not to forget today is also my babe Thilaga's birthday. Get to know each other during uni's life. She such a cute indian girl who I loved to get along with her.

Both of you has a birthdate on 090909 which a special date so, do make a wish and enjoy to the fullest for the date. (I know you two won't get to read my blog.)

Once again...Happy Birthday my two babes..Muacks...

Rainbow from outside my house.
Such a special and lucky day for me as I saw the rainbow today. Hope everyday will be lucky day too. teehee..XD
~Happy 090909 Everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.