Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fry Prawnie

I'm free now. I just resigned from my stupid company. So, sitting at home and shaking the legs right now. *slap me*

Being terrible free, so I got to do something else. Cooking cooking....

Fry prawns~My favourite all the times.

Check it out. My cooking skills still "boleh pakai". =P

First, of course you needs fresh prawns. Added with eggs and salt.

Heat the oil. #I think I put too much#

Put the prawns and fried till it changes golden in colour. #It's takes a while only.#

Finally, served it on plate. Yummy~~~

Crispy and crunchy.Nom...Nom.....Nom....

Easy right? Try it yourself. Anyway,my mum was my sifu for that day.

Today was my blog anniversary. Marked of 1 year I had been blogging although I less update. Thanks to everyone for their support keeping my traffic.

Happy Birthday
June June's Miracle World


7 comments:

  1. oh... both blogniversary in the same month.. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Lee Yee,
    Oh really? Happy blogniversarry to ur blog too ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey.. look yummy... When can i go up you house to try out you dish??? ha ha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. to ns5095,
    thanks...you can come to my house at anytime but do let me know first. wanna get ready one ma...blek

    ReplyDelete
  5. may i go to ur house too ? i dun want try ur prawn but i want to cook the prawn for u !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your Miracle World!! [though was a bit late, hope you don't mind.. :)]

    Wow..I love prawn too :P and I love to cook prawn .. ;) We're pretty much the same! hehe

    Hope you will have a great year ahead! Happy New Year girl!


    p/s: Wah, your SabahKing so sayang you..wanna cook for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. to sabahking~
    You can come at anytime as you like. Make sure you cook nice lo..If not, I don't want to eat.LOL...

    to Joanne Chan~
    Thanks Joanne. I super in love with prawns no matter how it cook. We are seafood hunters.LOL..

    He can cook only sambal prawns.Haha...

    ReplyDelete

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.