Monday, February 27, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

This year I had a simple and happy valentine celebration with my love. *the next day, he was going to Krabi*. As you know, we are in long distance relationship. We don't get to see each other like other couples. I cherish every moments I spent with him. 

The day before we celebrated Valentine's day, I make him something special since I don't have any ideas for to gift him. * This year couldn't afford to get him something special, I promised I will get you when I begin my working life*.

So, I make him Chocolate Marshmallow.

Went to Jusco to bought the ingredients: Marshmallow, colour rice (for decorations) and chocolate bars.

Cut the chocolate bar into small pieces to make it easier to melt. 


Melt it slowly with additional water. It will becomes watery. *Try to melt it on boiling water instead of melt it directly on the stove.

Dip half the marshmallow on the melted chocolate. *Can opt for dipping the whole marshmallow.

Decorate the marshmallow with some colour rice. *Can add in other decorations as well. 

Finally, this is my master piece for my love.

On the day of celebration, he brought me to Funky villa at e@curve for Thai's cuisine. 

My love. See his smiling happy face. =)

It's me, lady in red.

Love is in the air =)

Dishes that we ordered that day. Tasted 5/10. I preferred the pineapple rice, though I don't like to eat pineapple fruits.

Ferrero rocher chocolates in love shape. His master piece for me. I feel very funny whenever I see this. He was so eagerly to show me this once his reach. Acted innocent asking me to see anything happened at the back of his car. LOL. 

Thanks for being my valentine's date. I hope there will be more and more valentine celebrations in future with you. Happy valentine's day. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.