Thursday, January 31, 2013

Floral Lace & Polka Dots

Scratching your head thinking what to wear for your coming date? Ladies tends to always feel not enough clothes to wear whereas the whole wardrobe full of blouses and dresses until call forth another wardrobe from mummy or hubby. #girlsbeingirls factor. 

Worry not!

Let's try mix and match. It's fun and cool =P

Additionally, save your wardrobe space and money (unless you love to shop and rich to afford to buy everything or you are SHOPAHOLIC. LOL

I start began mix and match when I found out that I used to buy a lot of clothes and I just wear it for once or twice or not at all. It's quite waste, I guess. So, the other day, I took all the clothes out and start wear them again. Some of the clothes even out of my size now. *Guilty*

I found these two pieces of clothes. 


The floral lace blouse and polka dots one piece dress.

I love the floral lace which feature sexiness and polka dots, cuteness. Sexy + cute = not too young and not too old. Perfect!!


OOTD


I didn't pair it with a belt as I feel the ribbon on the dress is already enough. Too much things on the body looks complicated. Simple always NICE!!


Cute ribbon =)


Oh! Not to forget to slap some make ups on your face. 

There you go. Another new outfit for the date. 

Have fun!

More outfits soon. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.