Saturday, February 16, 2013

Chinese New Year 2013

Wishing everyone Happy Chinese New Year and  恭喜发财! May everyone new year filled with happiness and prosperity! Huat ah!!!!

Was too busy before and during chinese new year (CNY). So I got no time to update my blog. *self-blame*

This year CNY holidays are too short for everyone. Have to get back to work so early that everyone still in CNY mood. =.= Why Malaysia no holidays for CNY until chu15 (Chap Goh Mei)? Why? Tell me why?

What I did during CNY:

1. Reunion dinner is a MUST


Must 大鱼大肉. All dishes symbolized good things. =) Oh ya....the tempura prawns I cook one. *show off* LOL....

2. 年花. Every year dad insists to put this up! So got CNY mood. The ang pows inside got money one XD


Blossoms flowers

3. Wine ceremony. WTF!


Red wine, cheers~ We, ladies must learn how to drink liquor but don't overdose. You don't want to have big tummy right? Do you? 

4. Lou sang for sure.




#ootd for day 2 CNY.

Wishing everyone 新年快乐!红包来来!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.