Sunday, February 17, 2013

New hair makeover

Before Chinese New Year (CNY), I told darl darl that I wanted to change my hairstyle.

He kept bugging me that my hairstyle always look the same after each time I back from salon. FHL.

This time I decided to try out number76 saloon after @chessie and @fourfeetnine blogs.

Due to busy schedule, I'm not manage to book Amy or Steve. So, I got Shaun instead. He is good hairstylist. Yeah! He did change my hairstyle. He cut off a lot of my hair. *a bit heavy hearted* when I saw a lot of my hair gone. T___T

Number76 staffs all so friendly and soft spoken. That's why I love Japanese culture a lot.

Okay, I'll show you before and after






First time I heard darl darl praised my hairstyle. OMG!! First time....first time.... He mentioned that it looks great to me with that style. Just that the price for the haircut was a bit expensive for him. LOL.....

Glad that he accompanied me throughout the day =)

So, what do you think? I got RM20 voucher from number76 (expired 3 months later). Thinking to give it away as I got no time for it. Anyone want?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.