Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mini escape - Singapore (3/2-7/2)

Before CNY, went to Singapore for mini escape from my hectic life in KL.

Followed darl darl all the way from Johor to Singapore. He went there for business trip. I go there not only holiday, got mission to do. *fingers crossed*

We reached hotel around 6pm and after checked-in.


Comfort bed. I can sleep like a pig XD.


Simple and nice

We went for dinner in Sakae Sushi located at Bugis Junction.

We walked around the malls and out of my expectation, he went for a talk with bridal promotion at Bugis. He seems very serious when asking questions. Hmm...now I know...his dream for bridal photoshoots is in Taiwan. He loves Taiwan so much!!


Sashimi loves....<3 p="">

We were so tired after that, plus darl darl need to work the next morning. So, we headed back to hotel and take a good rest. I feel pampered throughout the trip. <3 nbsp="" p="">

From my hotel view in the morning =)

I love Singapore. I love staying in Singapore. Love the environment and the high style. 

I will find time again to travel Singapore with my loved ones again soon =)

More updates on Singapore next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.