Sunday, January 27, 2013

High Tea Session

Had a date with my ji mui, Xue Yei for high tea session the other day. 

Such a great day dating and have a great chat with her after long time since our last meet.

Sometimes, we really need someone to talk to when we are lost. Not that I need you to give a lot of advice. As long as you sit there and listen to what I am saying, then it will be enough. And I'm glad I have this kind of friends around me. Thank you so much. 

Been to Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie for twice. Such a great place to relax your mind and have a date. Although the food are not variety as Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie but it's a good place to hang out.


Tiramisu cake


Durian custard doughnut and hazelnut cream bioche

Nom....nom.....

Yums to the maximum!!

Told you, desserts can treat ladies bad mood. Buy your wife or girlfriends desserts often! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drops some comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.